- Last month - upstairs heat pump dies. $200 for temp fix, $6,000 for new unit
- Kitchen faucet springs a leak and fills lower cabinet - new faucet at 11 p.m. (also not cheap!)
- Truck mirror and door handle break. $200 (thank GOODNESS for the extended warranty)
- Last week: downstairs furnace breaks. $200 for a temporary fix, HVAC guy suggests $3,200 for a new unit (also, thank goodness we have an HVAC guy in the family or this would be a MUCH SADDER post)
- 10 year old HE3T washer (the first production year) makes an AWFUL noise w/each load but is still washing - is it next?? PLEASE NO!
July 05, 2011