September 09, 2015

Princess Loves: Asics Gel Kayano Running Shoes!

This post is NOT SPONSORED. I buy all my own running shoes!

These are my all-time favorite running shoes, and as I had my first run of the week where THERE IS NO CHEMO (YAY!), I actually ENJOYED running for the first time since June 16 (day I started Taxol).  So this is an ode to the shoes that get me there, and got me here.

Asics Gel Kayano!  I am always one number back of current year because I buy them cheaper, but hey, I would buy the new colors if I could!

These are mine! I slightly pronate and these shoes help a runner with a slight pronation.  Plenty of support, padding, and durability.  One pair generally lasts me about 250 miles - but that is more a function of my knees than the shoes lack of staying power.  I am a total nut about keeping my shoes clean also - my running shoes always still look brand new by the time I'm done with them!


2 comments:

enjanerd said...

Gasp! Chemo?? Glad you're up and running. Hope life is treating you well!

Swistle said...

OMG, I LOVE this one: http://www.asicsamerica.com/Shop/Footwear/Running/Womens/GEL-Kayano-21-NYC/p/0010227933.4335