June 18, 2004

Daily Questions...

From Michele...

1. Where were you when you heard that Ronald Reagan died?

couch, in the basement

2. Where were you on September 11, 2001?

I was driving to work when I first heard something on the radio about a plane and the World Trade Center. When I walked into work, a co-worker told me. I told him to shutup and stop joking, it isn't funny to try and upset a pregnant lady like that.

3. Where were you when you heard that Princess Diana died?
Just got on the treadmill at the gym.

4. Do you remember where you were when you heard Kurt Cobain had died?
Nope.

5. Take one for The Gipper: What’s your favorite flavor of jelly bean?
Don't like jellys.

6. Where were you when Magic Johnson announced he was retiring from the NBA due to AIDS?
No idea. This seems like a non-event to my - I don't care if he retires or not or why.

7. Where were you when Reagan was shot?
Watching soaps.

8.Where were you when the Challenger exploded?
Watching soaps.

9. Where were you when the 0J verdict was announced?
Working at Nordstroms.

Exciting, huh?

No comments: