October 18, 2007

playground morons...

Dear parents,

Taking your kids to the playground, then making them sit on the equipment for 30 minutes does not count as playing.  The poor kids looked miserable. You can sit still at home, why did you drag them to the park, then hog the equipment to do this?

Dear Spanish Nanny,

I DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH.  DO NOT ASSUME I DO PLEASE. 

Dear Father w/the Spanish Nanny,

if your overweight dirty three year old barrels down the slide WHILE MY ONE YEAR OLD IS ON IT, I expect you to tell your kid to wait until the other kid gets off.  At the least, if not sort of saying your sorry when my baby gets hurt. 


Dear Father making a business call at the playground,

We are not impressed and you look like a big dork w/your pants up under your armpits like that.  I thought it was funny when my son was screaming about something or other and you were right there to hear it and let the other people on the phone hear too.  Very professional!


Sincerely,
VHMPrincess

No comments: