November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving...

as you start up whatever plans you may have, please travel safe and eat well!
 
We are heading to our relatives house for the holiday.  Wish for us that BabyT sleeps there, he usually doesn't.
 
There are many things I am thankful for this year, the biggest of which is that my hubby made it safe and sound home after his long trip.  Also for my beautiful 2 sons, who are happy and healthy, and also for the wonderfully surprising unexpected and much loved little girl that will be joining us in April.  May she also be happy and healthy.  I am also thankful for my wonderful mother and father-in-law & his wife.  They are wonderful parents and grandparents and our lives are much richer because of them.
 
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

Wishing you and yours the best at this Thanksgiving, and beyond!!