May 29, 2007

what a wonderful weekend!

** we went to a restaurant this weekend w/all three kids.  It was ok, not great.  BabyT hasn't been to a restaurant in so long he's forgotten how to behave which means we'll have to work on that one.

** BabyJ is growing nicely.  Somehow she barely has any clothes that fit, I need find some time to go to Carter's and stock up!

** hubby and the boys GREATLY enjoyed the pool!

** we had a celebration dinner for Son yesterday - he graduated PRESCHOOL!  Where has my first baby gone?  He's so big now!

BabyT's sleeping has gone to crap.  I'm trying to re-sleep train him now.  Wish me luck - we really need all the kids in this house to sleep better.  As it is right now, the newborn sleeps better than the 17 month old and the 5 year old!  Crazy.

And I'm sick.  Some sort of cold that I can't kick, in addition to really bad allergies.  Ugh.

BUT it's summer, and it's nice outside and hubby's coming home from work early today!

No comments: