February 07, 2006

Workin' Out!

Yay me! I ran on Saturday (1/2 hour of intervals!). Then went to the trainer yesterday...I was back down the 2.5 pds I had gained! Yay! So 132.5 pds for me it is! I did a HARD leg workout w/the trainer today and will run 2 more times this week, plus 2 sessions of ab work on my own. I can't wait to see what the scale says next Tuesday! (of course, a relative JUST sent us a Valentine's set from Cheryl&Co, which is AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS. I don't know how they get packaged cookies to taste better than homemade from scratch, but they are some DAMN good cookies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! Congrats to you! You are totally my new-mommy inspiration :)

Corinne said...

*pout* Last time I saw 132 on the scale I was 15 yrs old. then again, I'm really tall... so... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you!! I know you must be SUPER proud of yourself... I know I would be! :)