May 05, 2006

He's a grower too!

Well! Tyler had his 4 month checkup today (he's a tad over 4 months, but they were booked).

17 pds 4 ounces. 27 3/4 inches tall. That's 95% folks. A big boy (Amalah's Noah was 15 pds and 27 1/2 inches at 4 months). He's my only basis of comparison right now, as all the other babies are either a lot older or a lot younger, but her stats are in the archives! So thanks Amalah - which is pronounced AIM-a-lah if you read her Smackdown (which I did, of course). I would never have pronounced that right in a million years. I'm loving all the posting she's doing, she's so funny...

Anyway - back to the porker, I mean, baby! Adorable! He got 2 shots today which REALLY PISSED HIM OFF based on the quantity of red-faced yelling he did about it. Then 2 more in 2 weeks when Dad can take him! The nurse didn't put his bandaid on right, which I only found out too late when he'd bled all over my new white polo shirt.

Hubby is a bleeder. Whatever amt is normal bleeding, he is usually running about double the blood loss. When he had knee surgery, and i needed to change the bandage after the first few hours, it literally SHOT blood across the room, like in a movie. Ditto on the wisdom tooth extraction. Apparently BabyT has the same gene.

Otherwise, a good visit. THOUGH when my older son started at this Pediatrician office, they had very few patients because the were new and took everyone's footprints to put on the wall. Now they have a ton of patients and need to repaint and THEY ARE GOING TO PAINT OVER THE FOOTPRINTS, OH MY GOD. Which is exactly the reaction the receptionist had when I told her I was running out to the car for my phone to take a picture. HOW CAN THEY DO THIS? I have no idea, but in 2 weeks, hubby is taking the good camera in case the painting hasn't been done yet!

No comments: