July 10, 2006

Suprise Day Off!

Hubby and I had to switch days off this week to accomodate a class schedule of his - so I'm home with the kiddies! AND BabyT slept from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. this morning, then he went back to sleep until 7 a.m.! We are all well rested today! (of course, I could get called into the proposal room for this evening at any time, but, LALALA! I CAN'T HEAR THE PHONE RINGING!)

BabyT had his 6 month check last week! 90% in weight. At 20 POUNDS, I find it hard to believe that 10 % of children weigh MORE than he does. Good golly, that's a lot of weight to be hauling around! He's NOT EVEN ON THE CHART IN HEIGHT, coming in at 29 and 1/2 inches...NOT ON THE CHART. Amazing. He and son both have December birthdays, so I thought all of son's clothes would be perfect for BabyT, as they should've been close in size. But BabyT is now wearing the clothes Son wore in his SECOND SUMMER, when he was 18 months old! Dang!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohmygosh!! such a big boy! I want to see some pictures soon :)