April 04, 2006

oddly enough, still busy...

My schedule was 8 am to 6 pm for work, but that was getting me home so late, hubby and I switched this week, to 6 am - 4 pm. Which means I get up at 4:30 am and BUST ASS to get to work by 5:40 am or so. BUT I get to pick up the kids and get some more time w/them each day, so it's great. Loving it.

The things I see at work have me laughing all the time. There was a guy delivering machines around to people today, and one fell off his cart. HUGE sound when it fell - he didn't even notice. Some guy going the other way in the hall stopped him and pointed it out. Ten bucks says there is a user somewhere trying to figure out why his computer doesn't work!

I also love the "fashions" that one sees in a building mixed w/people of different levels and positions. Today's lovely was a TEAL long-sleeved t-shirt dress with a red flannel shirt UNDERNEATH and red clogs. Very classy look, if you're going for farmers wife.

Stayed tuned tomorrow for an update on the weirdly dressed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What? I have that outfit and totally love it!

Just kidding of course :) I really wonder what people think when they get dressed for work sometimes.