November 06, 2008

goodness! PEOPLE!

$51 for a copy of yesterday's Washington Post?!

http://svmomblog.typepad.com/dc_metro_moms/2008/11/someone-stole-m.html

I say, if you have one, SELL IT!  If some fool is willing to PAY YOU $51 so a newspaper can turn yellow in their attic, SELL IT!  GET IT OUT OF YOUR HOUSE.  Sell it while the getting's good!  Seriously - that paper is going to sit in a drawer somewhere and not be seen for years, when it'll be yellow and falling apart.

People are crazy!

2 comments:

enjanerd said...

Holy cow! Washington post could get an extra few months of revenue by printing extra copies and selling them on ebay. Sheesh.

I went through the same thought process as you -- it would just get old in a box somewhere. I would probably accidentally recycle it before too long. I ended up downloading the front page PDF WaPo posted yesterday and filed it with related election pictures I've taken this year.

Momisodes said...

I KNEW I should have bought the paper yesterday!