December 16, 2005

Friday Evening Update...

Nothing yet.

Discussing w/hubby induction options... If they induce Tuesday, I miss the Christmas show on Wednesday at Son's school. Also if they induce Wednesday, I ALSO miss the show. If they induce Thursday, since I'm Strep +, I won't be eligible to be released until Saturday evening, at the EARLIEST, more likely Sunday. Which means missing my Son's Surprise at seeing the Santa bounty :-(

So unless they can induce Monday night or Tuesday, I'll maybe just take my chances? What do you guys think??

3 comments:

Lavandargrrrl said...

Unless you are having problems, I'd wait to be induced. I was induced with my first baby and went in natural with #2. It was a much better experience with #2. Not to butt in, but since you asked. =0)

Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

A tough call, to be sure. I know you've mentioned it already somewhere else, but how old is the big-brother?

Life for us was complicated a few years back, and we ended up celebrating Christmas for our toddler on the 27th... two years running. How could he know the difference?

Just a suggestion...

Anita said...

Where are you, VHM!!?!??!

I'm thinking you're not a work right now or even near a computer....could you be IN LABOR!?!??!