June 25, 2006

I can't win, can I?

Ok...last week, I read something/figured out that BabyT needs a bit more food during the day, and that will help with the night-wakings to eat. I can do that, sure!

So Thursday we added 1 ounce to each bottle feeding and one more solids feeding per day.

He threw up Saturday.
He threw up TWICE today (Sunday).

I think it's because we're over feeding him, but it's confusing since TWO of the vomit-blasts were at the BEGINNING of a feeding, when he was very hungry. I would think it would be at the end of a feeding or shortly after. So, for today anyway, we're scaled back to 4-5 ounces at a feeding and only 1 solids this evening. If all goes well, we'll be back on our old scheule, with maybe just the addition of the one extra solids meal. We'll see. The real bummer is that Thursday night, HE SLEPT ALL NIGHT. Damn. Friday night too.

No comments: