June 29, 2006

Work! And more work!

UGH!  This week, I've been working (IN ADDITION TO MY REGULAR JOB) on a proposal back at my company's HQ (I'm at customer site for 40 hrs per week).. and it's killing me.  Working from 6 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. or so.  KILLING ME.


BUT

Hubby has been doing a GREAT job - having the kids all by himself all week!  He's been taking them to my mom's before work, picking them up, taking older Son to swimming lessons.  AND keeping the house super-clean to help my sanity level (dirty house = crazy mom).  I am SO AMAZED.  He's been washing all the baby bottles and even DOING LAUNDRY.  And not ONE SINGLE complaint.

So, hubby, if you read this, thank you.  For being so wonderful.

1 comment:

Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

We men aren't all heels (but, admittedly, we're all pigs).

You can ask my much-better-half; I probably don't nearly enough as she'd want, but I don't do so bad in the helping out department.