December 14, 2006

Well, hello there!

Whew!
 
BabyT (he'll be ONE on SUNDAY! should I change his name to ToddlerT??) slept thru the night last night - thank god!  Apparently there is a sleep regression at about 1 year that has hit us like a truck. A big truck.  A REALLY big truck.
 
Son is adorable - his school's Christmas program is next week and we are SO EXCITED.  But we got the note that there will be NO PICTURES allowed, which is AWFUL.   All because some parents can't stay in their DAMN seats and get in everyone's view during the show, now NO ONE gets pics during the show.  Thanks alot.  This part sucks and hubby and I are quite infuriated about it.  Any suggestions?
 
21w5d this week!  In the past 2 weeks, my belly has really popped the hell out and I look huge already.  Luckily, it still seems to be all belly, as my size 4 maternity jeans still fit!
 
Christmas shopping is coming along...man, when did I get so many people to buy presents for?

No comments: