March 02, 2005

EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

There is a little convience store in the bottom of my building. It is run by a very quiet little lady. Her register is in the back of the store, near the rack she uses to store the drycleaning that's been cleaned and is ready for pickup.

The newspaper stand is right by the front door of the shop. Today, I observed, on my way to the store, someone going into the bathroom w/a newspaper...

I'm sure you all see where this is going, don't you...

As I'm paying (ok, it takes me a while, I'm a bit indecisive about what type of chocolate fix I need)...I notice a certain someone poke their head in the door and place a newspaper on the newspaper stand.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Some poor person is going to come BUY a paper that they don't know has been tainted (ie. George on Seinfeld w/he taints the art book)....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Funny! And Gross!

Unknown said...

EWWW!! That is SO DISGUSTING!!

PS. your really long "ewwwwww" pushed your sidebar down the page :)