March 28, 2005

Goodness!

thanks everyone for the inquiries and well wishes for the knee! It is better now, and it only hurts when I poke it where the bruises are or take off running after Son. And I was really (REALLY) hoping to start running again this week too :-( Guess I'll start with walking.

Easter was good - we went to PA to see our relatives and had a blast. Son LOVES it there. Cousin A was home from Bucknell, so Son was thrilled. We did a tiny bit o'shopping and I couldn't find anything for me! Nothing! But Son got two bags full of spring clothes (did you know there's no sales tax on clothes there? Fantastic!)

On a much more depressing side, I'm thinking of starting another pity party for myself - anyone want to come?

2 comments:

Anita said...

I'll come to your pity party as long as I have a prominent seat at the table.

I'm good at nothing right now and want to sit in the mud and feel sorry for myself.

Does that get me in?!?!?

Unknown said...

I have a huge basket of Easter candy... tons of chocolate... want me to bring it?