March 22, 2005

Pity Party Over...

Ok...it's over I guess...just feeling a little depressed and hopeless yesterday. Went home, spent time w/hubby & son and now feel better.

The sun is shining and it's warm out.

BTW - Michelle has links to finding registered sex offenders that may live near you. Check it out. It might give you some useful info, it's at least worth a look to see. Luckily, our address came out clean, but I know the guy that killed the little girl was visiting relatives and wouldn't have come up either. I cannot think of much worse than having all of this happen to your child. I hope he rots in hell for what he's done. If her father doesn't kill him first.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried to comment yesterday but your blogger comments wouldn't load :(

I'm glad you're feeling better! I was going to say, I'm grabbing all MY chocolate & I'll be right over! :)

I'm with you... I hope he rots in hell. It just makes me so sick to my stomach.