March 16, 2005

Head Going to EXPLODE...

so today I'm dealing with

  • trying to communicate with my mother's new tax accountant about getting her taxes done. We're on email 10 already just today.
  • My mom suddenly deciding she needs April 6 and 7 off to goto TX - hello? I have a job and NO LEAVE left (actually I'm 5 hours in the hole after last week) - I don't have any problem w/her taking vacation (who doesn't need a break?) but notice would be appreciated...
  • when i call hubby to ask if he can watch son on those days, he reminds me he may have class that next week, which means we would have to ask my Mom to babysit that Monday, but she'll be in TX??!!

    What the hell am I going to do? It's a great fucking day.
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    If I was there, I'd babysit for you :(