August 31, 2005

So that's why!

We had our ultrasound yesterday - I LOVE those things! Getting to watch BabyBrother move around and flip and turn is fantastic! This time, he was actually measuring ahead by 3-5 days. On Aug. 4, he was measuring right on track. Since I know exactly when I ovulated, this doesn't mean my due date is wrong, it means HE'S BIG.

Anyways, whenever I go up the stairs at our house, I am SO out of breath. I thought it was simply because
  • I'm out of shape
  • I'm pregnant and carrying 20 extra pounds
  • stairs suck

    BUT apparently someone's little butt is pushing into the right side of my ribcage already. Even the ultrasound tech thought that was a bit high for him to be at only 23 weeks. So, I hope I'm a little bit less out of shape than I thought and baby is just squeezing my lungs.

    For those of you that knew me when I was pregnant w/my son, you'll remember me complaining of the terrible pain that was Son's butt making my ribs separate. I thought I was having a heart attack and going to die. Looks like I'm in for more of the same this go round! yay!

    Luckily, he's already head down, though that could change, I sure hope it doesn't. AND we re-verified that he is BabyBrother and not BabySister.
  • No comments: