August 23, 2005

Technical Difficulties...

  • BioTurf, the people installing our sprinkler system, cut our phone line yesterday. So no phone or DSL at home. :-(
    It's funny - the phone worked until they arrived, then stopped working w/in 30 minutes of arrival, but they don't think they did it. None of our neighbors are having problems either. Just us. Hmmm. Who do YOU think is getting the repair bill?
  • Firefox lost my history yesterday - so my list of blogs to read is GONE. This is most upsetting. If I haven't stopped by your blog in a while, drop me a line, it's quite possible I can't remember or find the URL. This is the second time in 10 months it's done that and I have no idea why...any of you have a clue?
  • I'm tired.
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    AGGGG No DSL?!?!? Hopefully they will remedy that soon before you go into SERIOUS withdrawal ;)