February 22, 2005

Warning: Mommy-Blogging Ahead...

sorry, but since I'm doing nothing (ok, not much) other than taking care of son this week, we'll probably be heavy on the mommy blogging, but you never know, I could surprise you!

Last night was TERRIBLE... I turned out my light at 11:15 ...apparently son has a cold...he was up 4 TIMES between 11:30 and 12:30 because he couldn't breathe. Because I am such a great mom, I didn't realize it and kept putting him back in bed...finally at 12:30 I gave him some decongestant so he could sleep... We like infant Dimetapp because it really helps him sleep deeply and lasts so long, so he doesn't usually have to have another dose at night (do you see what's coming next, do you?)

Fast forward to 3:30 a.m....."Mommmmmm, I'm wet"... yep, sleeping so good he forgot to getup to pee...so 1/2 hour of sheet changing, body wiping and redressing and we're back in bed so I can get up at 6....lovely.

Someone mentioned how cute it is when toddlers mangle words so I thought I'd share a few with you:
  • "C-pee-pee-O" for C3PO from Star Wars
  • "Piggly Town Heroes" for Higgley Town Heroes (a Disney show)
  • "Ouise" for Louise (one of the grandmothers, thankfully not wanting to be called "Grandma" or some variation because he has SO MANY)
  • "The THREE MuskeTEERS" (with voice inflection!)for his fave movie, the Mickey Mouse Three Musketeers

    *Sigh* and my favorite..."Mommy, i wove you five!" (he uses a sliding scale starting at 1)...no idea where he got this...and cracks up when I say I love him some number higher than he can count (like 100)...
  • No comments: