June 16, 2005

Grrrr....Grumpy has set in....

Things making me grump...

  • I need some papers from a guy that'll be up here when he gets time. I cannot miss him, so I cannot go out to lunch until he comes by
  • annoying people in the deli when I'm just trying to get a toasted bagel.
  • some people that are just generally annoying, are REALLY getting on my nerves now
  • they've moved people around on our floor and seemed to have only moved total morons to be hanging out near me
  • DAMN people that don't let me OFF the elevator before they try to get on
  • and anything else
  • our network breaking on and off all morning causing me to have to relogin to instant messenger every 3 minutes
  • damn cell phone being flaky again - today, no cell phone calls for me
  • 1 comment:

    Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

    DAMN people that don't let me OFF the elevator before they try to get on

    Heh... you never rode a NYC Subway, have you??