July 25, 2005

17 weeks, 6 days

When you have trouble getting/staying pregnant, it's hard to relax.

So the past 17w6d have gone on FOREVER for me. Each day feels like at least 3 (or more!) In my head, I feel like I should already be at 40weeks, it's been so long, then I realize I'm not even HALF WAY yet and that is really depressing. There are so many wonderful things to look forward to in the coming months - family vacations, another first day of school, petting zoos and Halloween and I certainly want to spend every second enjoying my husband and son...but to have time drag on like this is so painful.

Also - Grrrl is having her son (labor started Thursday or Friday) and we've not had any news yet...it is a bit unsettling. I hope everything is fine and they're just too happy to update, but I can't help being worried. Updates here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just breath in 2, 3, 4, out 2, 3, 4....