July 05, 2005

I don't know why I'm tired...

Friday: left at 7:30 to drive to PA to our relatives house. At 10 that evening Sister-In-Law arrives, so every is up until 11:30 or so. But son had a blast!

Saturday: son wakes up at 10 a.m. w/a 103 degree fever. YIKES. Goto store and aquire Motrin and Tylenol. After finally figuring out he'll take the meds mixed in OJ, he's good to go off and running w/his cousins. Swimming in the pool and playing in the creek. Late night fireworks and xbox are enjoyed.
11 p.m. call pediatrician because and hour after the Motrin dose, his fever is 103.6. Says to give him Tylenol 2 hours after Motrin dose and wipe down w/cool cloths.
1 a.m. Give Tylenol. Much crying ensues, as he feels yucky.
3:30 take son to potty.
4:30 go potty myself and check on son's fever
5:30 make another OJ/Motrin cocktail for son
7:30 check son's temperature
9:30 get up
After that, son was tired Sunday, of course, but still played like nobody's business all day. Left PA at 8:30 p.m. to drive home.
Midnight: arrive home.
Monday: 8:30 am drag family out of bed for showers before heading to Grandma's.
9:30 Leave house
11 a.m. PARADE!
1 p.m. LUNCH!
3 p.m. leave for friend's house for BBQ
11 p.m. arrive home.

Note that I have to work today and I am DAMN tired by now (in addition to being 15 weeks pregnant!).

1 comment:

Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

Tired I can relate to...

pregnanacy I can't take any first-hand knowledge credit for.

But I have gone on 5 or less hours of sleep for quite some time now... I don't recommend it, of course, but it can be done.