July 20, 2005

A little frazzled at this point...

So...here's how my morning is going...

  • 8:30 - plumber SUPPOSED to arrive
  • 8:42 - plumber not at house. I call the builder. Apparently someone rescheduled for between 9:30 and 10. I remind builder guy that the REASON we picked 8:30 was because I have to take son to swim lessons. Schedule the guy for 10:30 when my mom and son should return to our house from swim lesson.
  • 9:30 drop off son at swim lesson
  • 9:32 realize that the exit my mother ( a fine driver, but TERRIBLE with directions) needs to take from the Rec Center to my house HAS NO SIGN. Why is this? This does not make sense.
    Turn around, head back to rec center to tell mom which stoplight to turn at to get on the Toll Road. Realize no way mom will make it by 10:30 and call builder to reschedule for 10:45.
  • 10 a.m. get to work (yikes)
  • 10:30 - mom calls. Does she have time to let son play on playground?? NO!!!!!! GET GOING!
  • 11:05 Mom calls, garage door remote not working. We get it working.

    No word from plumber.
  • No comments: