March 19, 2006

Sun Won't Come Out Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is my first day back at work. :-( I am SO dreading this. Yes, being home w/the kids is exhausting. And can be a lot of work, and hard to juggle the needs of a 4 year old and a 3 month old. And often times, I need TWO showers a day. BUT that is the best job I've ever had. I love it. And taking care of my boys. And being the one they have to run too all day.

So tomorrow is the end of my maternity leave and it sucks. Luckily, I only have 4 day work weeks, but still. That's 4 days more a week than I was spending away from my boys! The idea that for 10 hours tomorrow, I have to go be with STRANGERS (I'm starting on a new contract) rather than my kids, is killing me.

2 comments:

Erika said...

YUCK!! I am already dreading the end of maternity leave and mine hasn't even started!!

Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

Here's hoping that you and yours can reach that plateau one day to allow you to retake your preferred full-time job!