March 24, 2006

Swiffer Duster!

Oh man! Have I been wasting time vacuuming baseboards, lampshades, doors and chair rail! I bought this today as I am facing a severe shortage of cleaning time... and got the WHOLE HOUSE done in just about 1/2 an hour (in short spurts) as opposed to dragging the vaccuum around and the duster reaches behind and under things much better! I LOVE it and highly suggest it!

Also purchased - size 3 nipples! Baby T had a 6.5 ounce bottle in 20 minutes! Go Baby T!

AND

Our Bumbo seats came today! LOVE THESE. Baby T loves the new position and it keeps him occupied for a while - and he can see what we're doing better! I highly HIGHLY recommend them for once the babies get their head control (somewhere between 2.5 months and 3 months!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was thinking of ordering a Bumbo seat too... I saw a mom using them on Runway Moms on Discovery Health and it looked great.