January 05, 2005

Of course I am, but what are you?





Your Dominant Intelligence is Logical-Mathematical Intelligence





You are great at finding patterns and relationships between things.
Always curious about how things work, you love to set up experiments.
You need for the world to make sense - and are good at making sense of it.
You have a head for numbers and math ... and you can solve almost any logic puzzle.

You would make a great scientist, engineer, computer programmer, researcher, accountant, or mathematician.




Well...duh. I AM a computer programmer! I always got A's in math. I always know there's a logical explaination for things, and can usually figure them out...

via Acidman.

2 comments:

enjanerd said...

I got the same. An engineer... go figure. -j.

Unknown said...

I scored Linguistic Intelligence... funny, I thought I'd be math-science dominated too. But I love all the fun linguistic side of life, too.