January 18, 2005

stupid Verizon...

Ok - I setup a family webspace on our Verizon space...

I asked family members to send me stuff when they'd like a post or picture added to keep everyone updated about what's going on in their neck of the woods.

Today I can't get in to post thru their Verizon crap...site is still up. On the My Web Space page, there's a link for "edit my website" and all it does is reload the page? WTF? And any idea how hard it is to actually find a tech support email address or phone number? It took forever!

I sent the email this morning @ 8 a.m. and all I've gotten so far is the confirmation that they got my question.

AND Snapfish or the post office (oddly, our mailman only brings the mail every other day or so for some reason) has lost my Disney pics, dammit. I'm not having a good day!

No comments: