November 08, 2005

33 Weeks!!!

I just got back from my 33 week OB appt. Where I only gained 1/4 of 1 pound. How on EARTH that is possible, I have no idea. I'm sure I've consumed more than 1,000 extra calories since my last appt. 2 weeks ago... But I'll take good news whenever I can!

Also - the DR said to try Tylenol Cold for my cold. I'm getting some ASAP for tonight. It doesn't bother me too much during the day, but since I sleep so poorly now anyway, adding in the super congestion and snoring so much I wake MYSELF (bless my poor hubby for putting up all the nocturnal activity - the noise of me simply rolling over, getting up to pee all the time, and now coughing and sniffling all night + SNORING LOUDLY) I'm exhausted.

I thought they'd start checking me today, but nope. I guess at 35 weeks? I'm hoping to be nicely dialted by then - all these braxton-hicks contractions have to be doing SOMETHING to have them this strong and often.

I also got the paper work started on the maternity leave and verified w/my boss that 3 months was the amount of leave I was going to take, so yay! Don't need to worry about that anymore!

Now...gotta find some lunch!

No comments: