November 23, 2004

Desperate Housewives...

Anybody watching this show?  I LOVE it...Hubby hates it because every time he sits down, it's at a dumb part.  For example, it was the bar scene w/Terri Hatcher and Nicolette Sheridan this week.  He was like, "I don't think so" and walked out.
 
I can't wait to see the next episode on Sunday!
 
Also - Dr. Phil has a "Real Lives of Desperate Housewives" series that I just started watching (isn't TIVO fab?)...there are wives with: affairs, drug addictions, shoplifting problems, etc.  They've each come to tell their very serious problem to their husbands and get help.  It's fascinating.  I just wonder though...how did they get started down that slippery slope.  I think that's the important piece to tell...so that other women can avoid the beginning of the paths that take you down those roads.

No comments: