November 23, 2004

distraught...

Did I spell that right?  I don't care...
 
I just read Michelle Malkin's piece on the 2 year old, Bradley McGee, that was abused by his MOTHER, Sheryl Hardy.  She then let her stupid husband kill him while she sat there.
 
 
 
I am in total disbelief.  Reading what SHE (Sheryl) says they did to that child in court, I am in shock.  How do you do that to a child?  How do you come up with those ideas in the first place?  How do you lose the unconditional love you should feel for your children?  He was TWO.  Certainly not old enough to do anything yet that might lose that unconditional love (as some adult children fall out w/their parents over issues, I understand)...but he was TWO.  I believe what kicked off the final straw was that he had a potty-training accident.  God damn...he was TWO.  That's a fact of life.  Fucking deal with it or leave.  I am so angry...So this was 15 years ago...she served 9 years of a 30 year sentence because the jail was full...WTF?  We let MURDERS out because of that? I would love to be in charge of her for 15 minutes.  She wouldn't survive it, but she'd be sorry for each second of those 15 minutes.
 
She has reproduced again.  Now she has a 3 year old.  People, of course, are flipping out for his safety (as they should)...
 
I pray for him now.

No comments: