November 18, 2004

Plastic Surgery...

Ick...I happened to run across a pic of Tara Reid's "oopsie" where she went to some show and her boob fell out....Not only did she not notice (drink much?) but no one told her and she kept posing...so there's lots of pics...but what's icky is her nipple...apparently her boob job was done thru the nipples instead of thru the belly button leaving her horribly disfigured...Maybe she got a boob lift as well (that's what I've heard those scars look like) but I'm not a plastic surgery expert...I just know it looks gross and I'd be horrified if I was her....being able to walk around w/pretty boobs (with clothes ON) and no bra sounds nice, but not worth that price in my opinion.  I'll stick w/boobs that look nice covered or uncovered, and wearing a bra to make them "sit pretty" when out in public...

No comments: