May 25, 2005

Swim Master!

Yesterday was a fabulous day!

At my son's school, it was "Mommy Appreciation Day". They sang us songs, brought us snacks, and made us jewelry. Now, similarly to my lust for artwork done by a child, I've been DYING for the first time my child makes me jewelry! And my wish was granted. I put it on and wore it ALL DAY (and at work too!). I can't believe some mom's didn't want to - I was excited enough just to get it, but to get to wear it to work and tell everyone, it was just too much!

Then off to his first swim lesson. He is THE MAN. He hopped right in (with floaties on his arms, all kids are required to wear them) and started arm moving and kicking around. Now, seriously, he was the BEST swimmer in the class, and easily one of the youngest children there (it's ages 3 - 5). He is so atheletic, which he gets from hubby. They (both of them) physically, can do anything. While I, can do almost nothing (even riding a bike with me was embarrassing to my hubby!).

So it was a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great day! Here are your interview questions you asked for. :-)

Okay, dear, here goes . . .

1. If you could change one thing about your body, what would you
change?

2. If you could have a $1,000 gift certificate to ANY store, what store
would it be and why?

3. What is the most romantic thing your husband has ever done for you?

4. What food soothes you in times of stress?

5. Which oh-powerful-woman-of-blogging to you feel you are most like or
drawn to? (of the blogs that you read regularly.)