August 05, 2004

Damn Cell phones...

Ugh...Ok...I get very little time to myself. Very little, which is fine, but when I manage to wrangle so 'me' time, don't bother me! Usually, my "me" time is at the gym - generally I get in there 3 days a week, but because of my back problems, only once this week - which means 1 hour to myself for the whole week...

And thanks to the lovely cell phone (which I leave on in case some family member or work has some emergency) - I can be reached anywhere. And nothing makes my blood boil to answer the phone when I'm at the gym and it's someone wanting to tell me something stupid, that can totally wait until later...generally, it's something they shouldn't be bothering me about during the work day anyway...Today's caller started going thru a list of things I should've been writing down...I said "look, I can't write that crap down right now, call me later"...

UGH!

No comments: